On Page 7 of a form there is a web area which displays information and help
about the selected table. When this page is selected, a text variable is
filled with html and displayed in the web area with:

WA SET PAGE CONTENT(WebAreaHelp;$HTML;"file:///")

After a new window has been opened, this does not work the first time it is
called: you just get an empty web area.
Any subsequent calls - it works.
The process is exactly the same. The html variable is exactly the same.
I guess the area gets initialised in some way when the page is displayed
for the first time. But what, and how do I force this to happen before the
page is displayed?

(using v17r5)

Pat

CatBase - Top Dog in Data Publishing