Piotr,
I also generate the webarea content on the fly and never found generating
the temp html files an issue speed wise. The processing is exactly the same
leaving on the time to write the file to disk. I added a routine to startup
to clear out the temp folder. It also gets cleared whenever you update the
resources folder on the server.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 9:16 AM Piotr Chabot Stadhouders via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Maybe you, or someone else, know of good reasons why this shouldn't work
> with Blink on 4Dv17 64-bit?

Nah, that's above my pay grade and frankly I don't care why. I don't find
any particular advantage to use WA SET PAGE CONTENT and the issues and
oddities, just like these, put me off using it.

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

What can be said, can be said clearly,
and what you can’t say, you should shut up about

*Wittgenstein and the Computer *