Hello Chip,

The issue is how do I determine where the scroll is or which record is
displayed first, so that highlight records can do it's thing.

So if there is a list of records and I use the scroll wheel to scroll
somewhere, then I run some code that recalculates a field 4d doesn't update
the display. So my workaround is to cut and use a named selection to get
the fields updated. But it goes back to the top of the list of records
unless there is a record in userset when I can highlight records to get
where I want to be.

I could clear the user set with the recalc and add the first record to hit
on display detail back to the userset...

then highlight records to scroll down, clear user set, highlight again to
clear highlight, might work...

I just don't get why 4d diminished the functionality of redraw window to
make all this necessary!

Alan