Hi John,

Video Tip: Converting 4D Write documents to 4D Write Pro
https://kb.4d.com/assetid=77703

Here is the section about converting 4D Write documents stored in Picture
fields.
https://youtu.be/nc6JMNanv58?t=120

Here is the process you need to follow:
https://youtu.be/nc6JMNanv58?t=163

-Tim

On 5/15/19, 8:27 AM, "4D_Tech on behalf of John J Foster via 4D_Tech"