From: 4D_Tech <4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com> On Behalf Of Chuck Miller via
4D_Tech
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:28 AM
To: 4DTechList Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: Chuck Miller <cjmil...@informed-solutions.com>
Subject: v17.1 64 bit server crashes

Hi All,

I am testing on a MAC OSX 10.12.6. When I run 64 bit version of 17.1 it crashes
immediately. When I run 32 bit version, it runs. Any ideas as to why this is
happening

Regards

Chuck
 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
 mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby
notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage,
modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the
intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality,
privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.