Aloha,

Super weird issue. I’m trying to do a simple $ format in a variable on a
dialog. Choosing a number format of "$###,##0.00” doesn’t display properly. I
enter “50”, I get $0.50. Even when using this:
OBJECT SET FORMAT(*;"ShippingCost";"$###,##0.00”)

But in the same dialog, if I do the same code on a column of a list box, it
works fine:
OBJECT SET FORMAT(*;"Column1";"$###,##0.00”)

Even on the same dialog, I have another variable that has a collection
expression: “colAdjustData.sum(“ExtCost”)” and that displays properly with the
same OBJECT SET FORMAT command.

I looked through all of the properties of this variable, but don’t see anything
weird. Creating a new variable also doesn’t work. These are all numeric
variables.

Any clues?

Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami