4D 17.1

SET PRINT OPTION(Destination option;3;$DocPath)  // PDF

$DocPath is validated

Prints to a PDF on my iMac (10.13.6). On a client's Macbook Air (10.14.4) it
creates no document and ends up printing on the default printer.

Any ideas on why this computer wants to make me sad?

BTW, the DB folder is at the hard drive level. There is a PDF Invoices folder
in the same folder as the DB.

Thanks Y'all!

   Tom Dillon                                      375 S Main St #405
   DataCraft                                           Moab, UT 84532
   tomdil...@datacraft-inc.com                           720/209-6502
      To a programmer, Friday just means there are only two working
      days until Monday.