I am trying to upgrade a v13 database to v17 and am taking it first to v14. I
am working on a Mac but it is deployed on Windows 10. I have it upgraded on the
Mac with everything working including the PKUID fields.

I plan to test each upgrade step in Windows. After moving the v14 upgrade over
to my  Windows 10 VM I get the following error when opening the database with
4D Server v14.6 (64bit)…

        Error Can't load component "Foundation_560.4DC”.
        Error code: -10510 Can't load component "Foundation_560.4DC".
component: '4DRT' task -3, name: 'Client Manager’
         Error code: 6 Could not find compiled runtime information while
name: 'Client Manager'

It works fine with the interpreted version of Foundation. I tried building the
compiled version in windows and still get the error.

I can deploy interpreted, but wondering if why I am getting the error compiled.

Thanks

John

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii