Hi

I’m slightly poking around in the dark here looking for a handle.

In a 4D Web Area, the a login “submit" button has no effect when submitting
username and password to a secure area. The site concerned is the gov.uk (UK
Government services).

i.e. we start here: https://www.gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services
Then click the “Sign In” button which takes the user to the logon page. After
that the subsequent submit action fails if done through a 4D Web Area on
Windows (works fin on Mac). The perplexing thing is that a test version of this
page works - even on Windows. (I am subscribed to the gov.uk HMRC Developer Hub
which provides “sandbox” environments. The logon works fine in the sandbox with
the 4D web area). By the way, I of course tested it with a regular browser and
it works fine.

I don’t expect any instant solutions but if anyone has any bright ideas for
further investigation I’d appreciate hearing them !

Specs are:

4D v15
Plain form with WebArea ("Use Internal Web Kit”=True)
No 4D methods involved except WA OPEN URL(web are;url)
Windows 7, Windows 10 tested

Best Regards

Peter