Ha anyone this and be willing to share their code”

I have been trying to relate a selected area on the scaled picture to unscaled
picture without any success figuring out the math.

I am displaying the image in a fixed size variable on a form (819X550 odd
numbers I know). The user selects the desired area to crop using a cropping
tool I created on the scaled image. I read the coordinates from the cropping
tool and then use TRANSFORM PICTUE to crop the image.

Unfortunately TRANSFORM PICTURE applies the cropping coordinates to the full
size picture not the scaled picture, which of course is way off. So I figured I
need to apply a factor to the cropping coordinate equal to the difference
between the size of the Picture Variable and the original image size. NOT! I
think the proportional throws everything off.

Is there a mathematical way to do this? Or perhaps another way to get this
cropping to work?

Thanks,

John

John Baughman