From: Michael McCall via 4D_Tech
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 3:34 PM
To: 4D iNug Technical
Cc: Michael McCall
Subject: RE: 400 Bad Request

We have had one client who primarily uses iPads who has reported a similar
issue from time to time over the past few years.

We've never been able to reproduce it since they have around 200 iPads at times
- which we don't - and they also have done some customizations which make it
hard to isolate the problem.

If anyone does have suggestions as to possible things to check, I'd also be
curious.