are you referring the the scaling dialog invoked from the "Form" menu (when
the form editor is frontmost)

scaling is not a constant property.
it is a one-shot operation that globally resizes all form objects.

the dialog offers 3 options, 133% (72 to 96 DPI), 75% (opposite), or custom
(default = 100% which means no change, obviously)
whichever ratio you apply, the form is permanently modified and the dialog
reverts to default values.

the values on print settings (as used with PAGE SETUP), on the other hand, is a
property saved with the form.
but I think scale is only available on Mac.

2019/06/27 2:44、Chuck Miller via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:
olution was to set form scaling top 100%. I am going to compile and build and
see if that holds. Every time I open scaling for form=, it resets to 133% on
mac to windows