What about double-sided printing for Mac? I can manage that with PAGE SETUP but
I don’t see a Mac option under SET PRINT OPTION. Any ideas? I was in the
process of converting everything over to SET PRINT OPTION and now it looks like
I need to maintain both mechanisms since PAGE SETUP still appears to be working
fine on Mac.

Also a little annoying that paper names differ between OSs. I have to set
“Legal” on Windows and “US Legal” on Mac. Printing has always had it’s set of
challenges but this seems like more of a mess than it has been for a while.

Interesting that you’ve said you had to have a Windows form and a MacOS form. I
never have, but maybe that’s why the Windows side is failing now.

Cam