Oh, red faced with pie on it on this one.

We tested the application on a server in our office. Unknown to me the
application was being run on port 19833.

Unknown to me this port setting travels with the structure file to our client’s
server. I thought I had checked that, but likely did not pay enough attention
to the detail that it ended in ’33’ instead of ’13’.

Something so simple. I had them check the Windows Firewall, and numerous other
things.

Thanks John Baughman, Ed Glassgow, and Paul Dennis for your replies.

In the end good news, nothing strange, just a simple setting that I neglected
to set back. Now wiser. Guess I have been away from setting up servers for too
long.

Jody Bevan