Jim,

Have you tried using the PostMan application
(https://www.getpostman.com/postman <https://www.getpostman.com/postman>) to
work out the proper form of sending these requests?

I found it helped a lot in trying to figure out how to build the request to a
couple REST APIs a last year.

It lets you build up the command string and see what you’re sending and what
you’re getting back. From there it’s then easy to translate into the
appropriate commands and variables to build the HTTP Request call you need in
4D.

It may or may not help in this case, but it did make it faster and easier to
see things when I was working on this stuff.

HTH,
Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support