I have code which allows me to print a listbox using Print object.

I dynamically build a listbox for use on screen.
If a user wants to print the listbox, I use the same process to build a
separate listbox for reporting (as this is generic code for printing
list boxes).

What I am observing is complex data gathering fails when printing which
works correctly when displayed.
The code (see below for an example) is placed into the listbox as a
calculation column, in a selection listbox.
When the listbox is displayed on screen, the data (description) is
properly displayed.

However, the same data is NOT printed, the column where the description
is to be displayed, is empty of any text. Which leads me to believe
that the calculation in the calculated column is not being executed.

Any Ideas on how to go about getting this to function correctly?

Example calculated column code, the below code is in a method call, and
is the "calculation" when inserting the calculation column.

QUERY([Lab_Adjustments];[Lab_Adjustments]Adjustment_ID=[Adjustments]Adjustment_ID)
RELATE ONE([Lab_Adjustments]Lab_Inventory_ID)  //gets the laboratory
inventory record
RELATE ONE([Lab_Inventory]Inventory_Item_ID)  //gets the inventory item
record
$0:=[Inventory_Items]Description

4D v13
Thanks