I’m just starting to do some 4D web development and have a simple question.

The 4D app I’m working on needs to respond to a REST call by acknowledging it
and sending a status (200 would work). When the REST call comes into the 4D Web
Server I handle it in On Web Connection. That part is working fine, but I need
to acknowledge receipt so the calling app/service won’t keep retrying. This
seems like it should be pretty straightforward, but I’m at a loss to know where
to start. I know I need to build a status line and header line, but ‘how’ do I
send it? Do I use  some form of HTTP Request? Or do I need to build something
with 4DIC? Or something else?

If someone could point me to a resource that can enlighten me I’d appreciate it.

Thanks,

Tom Benedict