https://doc.4d.com/4Dv16/4D/16.6/OBJECT-SET-LIST-BY-NAME.301-4445051.en.html
https://doc.4d.com/4Dv16/4D/16.6/OBJECT-SET-LIST-BY-REFERENCE.301-4445040.en.html

there was a trick to refresh the list but I can't find the article (forums)
right now

2019/11/11 17:43、rooftop99--- via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:

When creating a ListBox in the 4D form editor it is possible to select a single
column and then set attributes for Choice List, Required List, and Excluded
list.  This creates drop-down menus in each cell of that column.  When creating
a Listbox column programmatically I don’t see a way to set these attributes.
Is it possible?  The command “Listbox set Property”  sets other attributes, but
not those three.

Bottomline:  I am looking for a way through code to create an ad hoc choice
dropdown in a given column of a Listbox object.  How are you folks doing this
now?

Thanks in advance for your help!