Am 25.11.2019 um 14:00 schrieb Tom Benedict via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>:

> Alexander’s code ended with a number of black tables.

Hi Tom,

sorry for that, I take the color commands from the xml structure definitions.
If you like, you could send me the XML structure and I check if I can correct
this in code.
In the list of tables you should see a preview of the color it will render
with, although I do not remeber if I added the option to change the color.
I did it with a structure of 374 tables und a truckload of relations and it
worked.
Also you can export as SVG and this can be edited in some drawing apps (I use
Illustrator).

Regards,
Alex