Hi !

Back again with a related issue to my previous theme of user interface
behaviours.

To move the cursor into a widget (in fact a derivative of Miyako’s “search”
widget) I usually use a button with CTRL-F shortcut to call “EXECUTE IN
SUBFORM($subform;”ACTION”) and then have the “ACTION” call a GOTO OBJECT in the
context of the subform.

This works fine once the form is loaded but never works in the “On Load” event
of the widget’s host form. (Nor in the widget’s on load event which I tried by
way of completeness).

Think I’ve run out of leads so if anyone has any hints as to how to get this to
work I’d appreciate it !

Regards

Peter