I have downloaded it and played with it a bit. It looks interesting. I think I
may add the constants_rebuildall to my post backup script. This way I can be
sure my constants are always deployed, At least after a backup. Since the
script takes almost no time but the time gains with the constants are enormous.

When the backup is run most users should not be logged in anyways.