* * * AJUI_Breadcrumb - Navigation UI graphical tool * * *

We are proud to announce our new release AJUI_Breadcrumb 1.1 and it's new Lab &
HDI : AJUI_BreadcrumbLAB.

What is a Breadcrumb?

AJUI_Breadcrumb is one of the components of our AJ_Suite tools and components :
https://ch-fr.4d.com/aj-suite

AJUI_Breadcrumb allows you to dynamically generate and display Breadcrumbs in
the context of a form.

As part of a business application created with 4D, breadcrumbs serve as an
effective visual aid, indicating the location of the user within an application
hierarchical levels. This property makes breadcrumb navigation a great source
of contextual information for users and helps them to find answers on following
questions:
• Where am I ?
• How to go back ?
• What the next steps ?

What's new since version 1.0?
------------------------------

• CornerRadius of the section scale rather than use the same value as the
container
• New template for the Lab and some fix
• Lab version added in the title of the lab

We now use Github as a repository for all our files. You will find our Github
link on our website: https://ch-fr.4d.com/ajuibreadcrumb

We have updated the component documentation (some rewriting and some new stuff)
to take into account the new features and corrections in version 1.1

We provide you with a brand new specific manual for the new extended
AJUI_BreadcrumbLab application.

AJUI_BreadcrumbLAB is now provided in its source code.

4D v18 will arrive very soon in 2020. We still have some surprises in store for
you as soon as this version is available!

In the meantime, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2019 to all of you.

2020 will be a very big year!

Cordialement,

Maurice Inzirillo
--