Thanks John. At least that gives me an idea of what I have to do. I'll see if
I can pursue that avenue. Not sure but I think David Adam's book had an
example of receiving in chunks. Damn I think I got ri of the book a few
years ago.

I'm still curious as to why 4D chose to give us 2GB limit but not the
ability to do it regardless of fragmented RAM.

Cheers

4D Tech mailing list wrote