Good day,
        I have seen that issue as well. I have a function that prior to running
a backup is saves the users and groups to a blob using user to blob and puts
them in the database. I have seen this issue where when a restore the users and
groups the memberships in the groups get botched. This mostly affects new users
or settings that were changed prior to my uploading the new .4db code. It
really can make a mess of things if I took a few months to create a new .4db
file and was working on features. I think the issue may be that while the users
and groups are replaced the users group memberships are restored to the saved
values and if anything causes a change or is different the memberships do not
restore right.

        I am hoping that the new v18 way of holding this data in the JSON file
will help alleviate the problem since I can use Version tracking on the JSON
data file to monitor and fix things. But I have not seen how the JSON file
works since I am not running the v18 beta.