Hi Dougie,

My customers run on Citrix on a daily basis.

No such errors, ever.

Regarding the error message, it may be of help to let the Citrix people know
that 4D is using multiple ports: by default 19812 and 19813, and then 19815 or
so for SQL server.
You can see on 4D server which ports are actually being used, and you can set
them to other values.

Hope this helps.

Just curious: how fast (or slow) is the direct client connection in comparison
to the Citrix 4D client connection?

Regards,

Rudy Mortier
Two Way Communications bvba