On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 10:33 PM Eric Naujock via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> I am running with 4d V17R5 and am seeing some odd date behaviors. When I
> search for a record with a date prior to 1921 I get all records in the
> database. Though most of the records are have dates newer than 1985. This
> is rather odd. I am not sure if this is due to 4D playing games with the
> pivot year that

May not be related, but note that, as far as I remember,  4D docs for SET
DEFAULT CENTURY command used to contain as example
SET DEFAULT CENTURY(19;20)

I have seen this code in several databases. This line causes change of
behaviour at 1.1.2020.

--

Peter Bozek