Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 11:40:12 -0600
From: Jody Bevan<jody.be...@gmail.com>
To: 4D iNug Technical<4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Subject: Re: Change menu title

Ferdinando:

How did you create your menus. With version 16 there are two ways to create
your menus.

1. Traditional graphical tool way
2. Using a purely code way.

Thus if #1:
Go to Menu: Design -> Toolbox -> Menus
In the graphical tool find the menu title you would like to change and change
them there.

If using #2:

Go to the method(s) that create the menus for the application. Change the title
in this location. Hopefully the menus are all created in 1 method so you do not
need to find all occurrences of menu changes.

Jody Bevan
Argus Productions Inc.