Hi Miyako,

I have all my applications except one notarizing again since Apple’s recent
changes. I appreciate you updating the  cURL FTP and System Notification
plugins.

The application that isn’t notarizing has some other plugins that I’m hoping
can be updated by their authors. I’m not sure what to tell them needs to be
changed, though. Would you have time to explain what changes are necessary to
make plugins notarizable now?

Thanks so much.

--
Cannon Smith