What behavior are you expecting? I thought components from the host (even
interpreted) are read only.

4D does not do the right thing, but I thought the only thing it should do is
maybe show the method preview in the explorer. It would be really nice to edit
the component from the host, but I was not aware that ever worked in any way.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.