Hi

I was wondering if anybody had encountered this issue.

4D Write document preview (created using "WR Build Preview”)  displays a blank
picture only on one workstation on the entire network (there are 8
workstations). There is nothing obviously distinct about that workstation:

4D v15 (Client-server)
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i7-7700 3.6 GHz

I might try "myPicture:=myPicture|myPicture” to create a bitmap and try
displaying that. The preview is transient - does not get stored anywhere. The
funny thing is that one type of document displays ok. The other’s don’t so it
may be some bad character embedded in the document, however they all display
fine on all other workstations.

If anybody has seen this I’d appreciate any hints !

Regards

Peter