Hi All,

With the help of Barclay Berry - Component master - we have fixed the issue.

The host db needed to have method that could be called by the Matrix db where a
pointer to the 4D Write object would get passed. In the matrix db there had to
be a routine setup so that it could call the host to get the pointer and then
apply the commands to that 4D Write Pro object.

Pretty simple once you get the mental gymnastics figure out.

If anyone ever needs help with this one just email me. I can send you the code
so you don’t have to spend the time.

Appreciate,
John…