I have a collection created from arrays via mysql. This contains duplicated
elements. I'm trying to do the equivalent of distinct values but the
collection.distinct command does not do the distinction on a single
attribute.

This is really slow and doesn't seem to work.

ARRAY TO
COLLECTION($companycol;$CompanyUUID;"UUID";$alContactMySqlID;"MySQLUserID";$asName;"Name";$asAddress;"AddressLine1";$asCity;"Town";$asPostcode;"PostCode")

$col:=$companycol.distinct("MySQLItemID")

For each ($element;$col)

        $col2:=$companycol.query("MySQLItemID = :1";$element)
        $col3.combine($col2)

End for each

$col.clear()
$col2.clear()
$companycol:=$col3
$col3.clear()

I've been looking through the documentation and the examples.finding it hard
going.

Thanks
Paul

--