Ken:

Lahav’s example should get you on the right track and Kirk’s advice is well
taken. Rob has been very helpful answering my questions on the plugin.

"I'm taking a look at buying the Pluggers XL_Plugin and most of my
test went very quickly.  Looks like a spectacular plugin."
I agree. The XL Plugin is an excellent product.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-910-4084