Or rather, two: I play with conversion of 4D View to 4D View pro, and while
it seems it goes OK, I run into one problem: in 4D View it was to possible
to set column headers with PV SET COLUMN HEADER call. I did not found the
way how to set column headers in View Pro, and did not found a way how to
do that through UI, but converted areas have renamed column headers, so it
is possible.

One way that should work is to manipulate view pro object properties. But
call Import from / Export to object seems to be quite slow, so maybe there
is a better way?

And second question: as View Pro is extended LB area, is that posiible to
use LB calls to manipulate View Pro area? If yes, in what part of
documentation I can find which calls work?

Regards

--

Peter Bozek
New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com