I have an app where when the user wants to send an email from 4D, the program
builds an AppleScript to communicate with either Mail or Outlook.

This has been working fin from v17R6 under Mojave but returns a message that it
can’t find Mail on Catalina.

I have code signed and notarised the app, set the entitlements to include
Automation in the build and code signing but when I install and run the app on
Catalina the emailing still fails with the same error. Mail is definitely
installed.

The Privacy preference does not show the application in the  Automation window
as it does under Mojave.

This is all with 4D v17R6

Any ideas?

Cheers