Julio,

http://forums.4d.com/Post/EN/27095796/1

https://bugs.4d.com/fixes?version=16_R2 shows

ACI0095714      ODBC driver returns error #9922 if last character in a word is
a diacritical sign as è,é or ä (using fields).

You would think your version is not susceptible to that because it was fixed in
15.3 HF1 and 16 R2.

But it looks like there are other ODBC errors with data getting truncated to
255 characters by some drivers, etc.

Is it possible that the data you’re trying to INSERT is causing the SQL
statement to exceed some ODBC limitation of the driver you’re using?

Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support

http://printpoint.com • 845.687.3741 • PrintPoint, Inc • 57 Ludlow Lane •