I have been consuming Web Services from SAP for a very long time, but
now I am faced with publishing my 1st WS to be called from SAP.  It
will be a header/items structure.  The header values are simple:

SOAP DECLARATION($1;Is longint;SOAP input;"soldToID")  //SoldToParty
SOAP DECLARATION($2;Is longint;SOAP input;"shipToID")  //ShipToParty

My question is how to declare the following items structure in 4D
v18r4 so it shows up properly in the WSDL?  I’m not finding any clues
in the documentation.

<item>
<line>10</line>
<qty>50</qty>
<material>5033437</material>
<unitValue>45.52</unitValue>
<matDesc>CHAIR-9018-BLU51-CHRM</matDesc>
<priceRefMat>M-9018</priceRefMat>
</item>
New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com