An old trick I used to use in days gone by was a BLOB field in the table
whose trigger needed the extra info.

I'd use VARIABLE TO BLOB to put in all the information needed just before
calling SAVE RECORD on the table. Then the trigger has the field and can
use BLOB TO VARIABLE to unpack what it needs and clear the BLOB field so it
wouldn't take any room up on the actual save.

I can't remember that far back, but if Object fields are available in v16,
go that route instead. Objects are so much easier to deal with.

I generally simply named the field Trigger_Info in every table where I
needed to do this.

HTH,
Randy