Hello All!

A shout out form our weekly open day email,

The Space will be open from 7pm at the space on Skene Terrace[1].

If you've not heard of us, we get up to a range of activities on
Tuesday nights, including but not limited to social contact,
programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming sugary treats.
We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
We're located downstairs from Engage Gaming. Access is through our
door just beside the Assembly on Skene Terrace! If you're unsure about
anything, ask in IRC[1].

If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project
you want to work on. If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell
us all what you're planning to do!

I'll be in to work on the upper floor, building a simple desk for the
laser cutter to be relocated near to the left-side window [2]. While I
have you, do check the trashing page on the wiki [3]. It lists
unclaimed items we intend to trash at the end of the month, if they
remain unclaimed.

Cheers,
Ed

[1]: https://57north.org.uk/contact
[2]:
https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/Projects:Laser_Cutter#Proposed_new_location
[3]: https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/Trashing
57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.