Hello All,

On Sunday morning I interrupted a burglar in the act of robbing the space.
There are some new actions
that members will need to do when leaving the space. Come in tonight and we
will tell you about them. There is also now some hazardous equipment in the
space follow rule three in both cases.
        “If you don’t know ask”

Back to our regularly scheduled programming…

ITS TUESDAY!!!!

Every Tuesday is 57 North’s open night, any one is welcome to come a long and
see the space. Not a lot of ‘real’ work can be done on a Tuesday because other
people are just too damned interesting.

Any members coming and planning to work on projects should reply to this(the
discuss list email).

Tonight I will be trying to get a PS/2 keyboard speaking to an arduino. I might
play with camera control too, if given enough beer I will recall the sage of
“The Viking Raid”.

Things Happening in the space:

        Thursday the 13th March 2014:
        Lock Sport Night:       Come and learn how to take control of your
locks, we will provide instructions,
                                        demonstrations and training so you can
learn secure locks really are.
                                        Free for members, £5 for non members.

        Saturday the 15th March 2014:
        MakeIt-Glo:     Come to our introductory electronics workshop, you will
use an arduino like board and build an
                                awesome RGB lamp.
                                https://ti.to/57northhacklab/makeit-glo
                                £12