On 23 April 2014 11:22, Calum Chisholm <calum.chish...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, that's fine. So "on submission of their application", rather than "at
> their first space visit" as originally stated.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Calum the problem there is that if they are applying via email, there is no
physical hand-over unless we can use electronic transfer.. which is now an
option I guess but ideally should not be forced.

I just boiled it down to a more concrete 'when first at the space' since
historically, this has been where the first exchange has happened and is
easily refunded. They'd have 5-7 days to drop it off as it would be a
condition of approval.

Cheers,
Ed