Tuesday has again rolled around, so time to head to the space, drink,
chat and possibly do something productive (or otherwise interesting).

I'll be trying to get more of the videowall working. I could do with
some more VGA cables (15pin male D things) that I can cut up if anyone
has any spare - and volunteers to help with the cutting up and attaching
jumpers would also be appreciated.

What're other people's plans?

Also, we're in a new month so bring money :)

Robert
--
Robert McWilliam      r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.