Have you had experience with this group before ? I have (I even ended up in the
paper with them) It's mainly older women in business that have IT in there
title and imo are not even close to geeky :( infact they made jokes about geeks
that really got my back up. I gave up going. I'm not middle management in a
suit. Good to reach out too, but best to know your audience and saying hacking
like that is likely to scare them off.

Be interesting to see where it goes. And yeah they haven't been active much in
a while.

Apologies for top posting.

Sent from my iPhone