I was thinking of conducting a [Photowalk][1] this Sunday. The plan would be
meet in town near my flat at 10 and head out to [Treylong Bay][2] which is
roughly around 56.900,-2.207. To access the bay we may have to assert our
[Freedom to Roam][3], this will probably involve an amount of climbing,
scrambling and will require general adventurousness.

Anyone that wants to come along should reply to this so we can get an idea of
numbers.  There will be space in my car for three people, beyond that someone
might offer to provide transport.

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photowalking
[2]:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/56%C2%B054'00.0%22N+2%C2%B012'25.2%22W/@56.8999995,-2.207,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0
[3]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam#Scotland

--
Tom             | I don't see how we are going to build the dystopian megapoli
@adventureloop  | we were promised in 80s and early 90s cyberpunk fiction if

:wq