Coincidentally, I dropped a couple of similar HP devices off in the space
last night. They worked last time I used them, though they're a couple of
years old and would require new ink, so it may not be worth it.

I'm happy to see them re-used or pulled apart for bits - perhaps a good
time for a "teardown Thursday"?

Calum