On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 09:15:19PM +0000, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 08:20:13PM +0000, Tom Jones wrote:
> > Sometimes I think about these emails being read out in a court room.
>
> Good thing they're all cryptographically signed.

I hereby give you permission to publically exhibit the "Life and Times
of Sir Rear Admiral Engineer Hibbington Esq III", a film by me about me
for me. Afterwards we can listen to Finchap, which I also give you
permission to publically exhibit for the aural pleasure of the
membership of the space.

I trust this clears everything up.

Afterwards, we can talk about my forthcoming motion picture title,
"Fucksake, Hibby, you are a lazy bastard!", written and filmed by my
boss.

> > Considering the recent weather it is about a man, snowed in.

Well remembered, Tom - I forgot that scene was in there!

--
Blog:           http://beta.hibby.info
Linkedin:       http://www.linkedin.com/in/davehibberd