Hi,

My friend Luca Clivio from the Mario Negri Institute in Milan (where I
took all those computers in my car) wants to visit us at the 57North
Hackspace on Tue 3 Mar 2015 to give a talk about his 'HEAVyBASE' p2pDB
and ask our advice about auditing the security model he is using:

> https://ep2013.europython.eu/conference/talks/heavybase-a-python-peer-to-peer-database-for-clinical-trials-and-biobanks

Source code is at:

> https://github.com/lucaclivio/HEAVyBASE

Luca is also going to set up Qlustar on the computers that I donated:

> https://qlustar.com/

Although "Qlustar" is pay-for software, it is 'free' for personal use.
Tom is interested in running it on the 2U "Rackable Systems" Opteron 200
servers I donated to 57North and making this accessible to us.

I'm off to India on Fri 13th to a bioinformatics workshop at Assam
Agricultural University, so I won't be coming in tonight. I'm running
"x2go" on a remote Bio-Linux 8 desktop in India getting things ready
just now :-)

Bye,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.tra...@minke-informatics.co.uk