Hello Hackers,

There was some talk yesterday about going on a Thursday Night cycle this week.
It was suggested that we cycle a long the Old Dee Side Railway[0]. I propose
that we set off from Duthie Park and cycle to approximately Cults and back.

I think we should aim to meet at 1800 on Thursday the 9th of April 2015 where
Duthie Park meets the start of the old railway line trail[1]. The journey will
probably be around an hour, I plan to play with a portable vhf radio(bicycle
mobile) and some gps wardriving.

This is of course weather depending, we will probably cancel if it gets
terribly Scottish.

If you are interested in coming a long, could you please reply to this email.
This way we can gauge if everyone has arrived.

[0]: http://www.cyclegrampian.co.uk/trail/deeside.html
[1]: http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/57.13234/-2.10383

--
Tom