On 12 May 2015 at 09:18, Tom Jones <jo...@sdf.org> wrote:
> If you are planning to head in fire off an email to the list and let everyone
> else know. This is your chance to tell us all about the awesome projects
> you have been working on.

I'll be bringing the beer and attacking my overly ambitious project
todos, currently standing at:

- Calibration of 3D printer firmware, soldering of last end-stop and
adding replacement extruder gear.
- Sorting a wearable RasPi Rx SDR power supply
- SMD soldering of replacement Quadcopter FETS
- Designing/etching SMD PCB for clock, line converter and hot-swap I2C
interface needed to use WiiMote IR sensor with Quadcoptors.

If anyone is looking for fun things to do, you'd be welcome to muck in
any of the above.

Cheers,
Ed