On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 06:39:55PM +0000, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> There will be a meeting of the board of directors on Wednesday 11th
> November 2015 at 19:30 in the hackspace.
<snip>
> I think we'll circulate the accounts before the meeting, but still
> need to confirm that with the other directors; either they'll follow
> shortly or an explanation of the change of plan will.

Sorry, this is massively later than I'd intended, but the accounts are
now available for anyone who wants to have a look at them.

Accounts:
https://57north.org.uk/accounts/2015/Limited_company_accounts.pdf

Abbreviated accounts:
https://57north.org.uk/accounts/2015/Limited_company_-_abbreviated.pdf

Tax forms:
https://57north.org.uk/accounts/2015/Corporation_Tax_Report_1.pdf
https://57north.org.uk/accounts/2015/Corporation_Tax_Report_2.pdf

These aren't approved yet so are still subject to revision if we
notice anything is wrong.

I'll see those of you who're coming along this evening then.

Robert
Robert McWilliam     r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.
Those who study history are doomed to know it's repeating.